Who we are
Salvis Juribus is a fully independent legal journal (ISSN: 2464-9775) based on the principle of legal social journalism and powered by the voices of free contributors. Anyone can become a contributor: you don’t need to have a license card or a gold plate, you don’t need to «get into the circle of legal journalism». However, Salvis Juribus does not accept a compromise on quality: you will be required to write insightful news, and become an expert on your area of interest, therefore adding values to our brilliant community.
Salvis Juribus has an ambitious plan: to make our world a better world, giving everyone the possibility to share her ideas with a global audience and to enjoy truly independent information.
Salvis Juribus’ mission is:
– giving to contributors an international platform to make their voices stand up in a professional magazine whilst being rewarded on a quality-based system.
– giving Readers from around the world an independent, authoritative, trustworthy, international news magazine that is fully personalized and based on each reader’s interests.
1) Salvis Juribus is an open community of reporters, independent bloggers, writers, storytellers and legal practitioners from all over the world.
2) Salvis Juribus loves experts on any area of interest, and high-quality news.
Salvis Juribus promotes only high-quality information written by contributors showing a high level of expertise, authority and trustworthiness in their areas of interest. News and content that does not provide any value to the Salvis Juribus community is not promoted on the magazine or un-published.
3) Salvis Juribus strongly believes in independent information made by independent people with different points of view.
The contributors can express controversial opinions and are held accountable for what they write by the Salvis Juribus community. Salvis Juribus believes in freedom of speech and respects the laws and traditions of people from different countries and cultures. Salvis Juribus developed a proprietary algorithm that shows appropriate content based on both trending topics and readers’ interests. As a result, articles are sorted regardless of political views or ideologies. Salvis Juribus will continue to improve its algorithm, fine-tuning its technology and providing readers with a wide variety of perspectives on any given story. Salvis Juribus condemns racism, offensive content, pornography, pedophilia or depravities and avoids any race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, geography, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance or social status stereotypes.
4) The contributors only publish original content, and verify all of the sources and information they use.
The contributors don’t publish pre-packaged material or advertising content. Each article is scanned by an automated anti-plagiarism technology. As a result, Salvis Juribus will not publish content copied from other sites, or those that violate copyright and trademark rights or content that has a purely promotional objective. The contributors that violate this principle – after a first warning – will be removed from the community. The contributors firmly reject churnalism.
5) Salvis Juribus ensures quality and accuracy of its news.
Salvis Juribus adopts several layers of controls to ensure quality and accuracy of the news:
Control made by algorithms. Salvis Juribus has developed algorithms to ensure the quality of any news. A news item which does not meet the required standards will be both not be approved by the algorithms (and thus not published at all), or will be un-published from the web after a short period of time.
Control made by humans. The contributors can only submit news as a “proposal for publication”; the submitted news is peer-reviewed. Salvis Juribus has the authority to publish the news, modify it, or reject it.